100% organic beef
No antibiotics. No growth hormones.
No herbicides, fungicides, pesticides or chemicals
As organic farmers, we not only care for the environment and the animals we farm, we also care for your health and the health of your children.
Organic legislation requires a system of farm management and food production that combines best environmental practices, a high level of biodiversity, the preservation of natural resources, the application of high animal welfare standards and a production method in line with the preference of certain consumers for products produced using natural substances and processes.
Certified organic farming requires strict adherence the following standards:
- Protection of the environment, minimizing soil degradation and erosion, decreasing pollution and optimizing biological productivity to promote a sound state of health.
- Maintaining long-term soil fertility by optimizing conditions for biological activity within the soil.
- Maintaining biological diversity within the system.
- Recycling materials and resources to the greatest extent possible within the enterprise.
- Providing attentive care that promotes the health and meets the behavioural needs of livestock.
- Preparing organic products, emphasizing careful processing and handling methods in order to maintain the organic integrity and vital qualities of the products at all stages of production.
- Reliance on renewable resources in locally organized agricultural systems.
- Use of crop rotation and encouraging balanced host/predator relationships.
The obvious benefits of purchasing certified organic produce is that they are nutritionally rich and free from hormones, pesticides, chemicals and GMO that can cause irreparable damage to your health and reduce longevity.